How to Overcome Fear - Grant Cardone. I have said time and time again that massive action is the only way to achieve success. Here's what you need to do to get over fear and insecurity:
1. Realize that everyone has fear. EVERYONE. You don't have some special rare disease that causes you and you alone to be plagued by doubt. So get over yourself.
2. Fill your calendar. Make yourself so busy that you don't have time for fear. Fear thrives on that time you give it to think about what scares you. If you don't give it any time at all, it will starve.
3. USE your fear. Whenever something scares you, do it. Move towards it. Fear is a challenge that allows you to grow. That client you've been dreading to call? Call them now.
4. GET OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE! There are way too many people in this world who convince themselves that they're "comfortable" or "satisfied" This needs to stop. Growth can only happen when you challenge yourself. Think about when you were learning to drive. Remember the first time you were getting on the freeway? Maybe it's just Los Angeles that has scary freeways, but more than likely you were terrified. There were a ton of cars, cars changing lanes all around you, but when you got off you were a better driver. You learned that you could survive. That's why you need to get out of your comfort zone. It allows you to experience challenges and gain the confidence that comes from overcoming challenges.
5. Repeat this cycle on a 10X scale. In my book The 10X Rule, I talk about how you have to do everything ten times more than you thought it would take. Learn more at: http://www.grantcardone.com
FOR OUR CURRENT REGULATION A OFFERING, NO SALE MAY BE MADE TO YOU IN THIS OFFERING IF THE AGGREGATE PURCHASE PRICE YOU PAY IS MORE THAN 10% OF THE GREATER OF YOUR ANNUAL INCOME OR NET WORTH. DIFFERENT RULES APPLY TO ACCREDITED INVESTORS AND NON-NATURAL PERSONS. BEFORE MAKING ANY REPRESENTATION THAT YOUR INVESTMENT DOES NOT EXCEED APPLICABLE THRESHOLDS, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO REVIEW RULE 251(D)(2)(I)(C) OF REGULATION A. FOR GENERAL INFORMATION ON INVESTING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO REFER TO WWW.INVESTOR.GOV.
For our anticipated Regulation A offering, until such time that the Offering Statement is qualified by the SEC, no money or consideration is being solicited, and if sent in response prior to qualification, such money will not be accepted. No offer to buy the securities can be accepted and no part of the purchase price can be received until the offering statement is qualified. Any offer may be withdrawn or revoked, without obligation or commitment of any kind, at any time before notice of its acceptance given after the qualification date. A person's indication of interest involves no obligation or commitment of any kind. Our Offering Circular, which is part of the Offering Statement, may be found at https://cardonecapital.com/offering-1